23 May, 2009

A gentleman in search of . . . / Un señor quiere conocer . . .


Every time I take the 29 bus from Palermo to San Telmo I see this sign at the bus stop at the corner of Paraguay and Sanchez de Bustamante. The gentleman in question wants to meet girls, ladies, or Paraguayans (female). It seems to me that to him, Paraguayan women are not in the girl or lady category.

The sign says:

I wish to meet unattached single girls, ladies, Paraguayan women, to start a respectful and humble relationship. I am a single and available 48 years old gentleman. I live in Palermo at Bulnes and Soler.

Nacho


* * *

Cada vez tomo el colectivo 29 de Palermo a San Telmo yo veo este cartel en la parada en la esquina de Paraguay y Sanchez de Bustamente. El señor que lo ha publicado quiere conocer chicas, señoras, o paraguayas. Me parece que para él, las paraguayas no estan en la categoría de la chica o la señora.

El cartel dice:

Deseo conocer chicas, señoras, paraguayas, sin compromisos, solas, para iniciar una relación de amistad seria y con mucho respecto y humildad. Soy un señor de 48 años, solo, libre.

Vivo en Palermo. Bulnes y Soler.

Nacho

2 comments:

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) said...

Got to hand it to him for putting himself out there! - I'm sure his neighbours have a bit of a giggle

Baino said...

Yeah right . . notice the plural 'girls, ladies, women' . . I think the gentleman does not have honourable intentions!